GameTools - File Formats
The games that use the gameTools suite require a number of support files - most of which are XML files.
Note that all XML 'filenames' mentioned in the game can also be URL's. So rather than putting 'mymodel.plb', you can use http://www.mywebsite.com/whatever/mymodel.plb instead.
- The title_screen.rgb file
- The startup screen for the game.
- The ultimate.xml file
- Which is the overall game description file.
- The material.xml file
- Which controls how materials behave.
- The decoration.xml file
- Which controls what decorations the 'mktile' program generates for automatically created terrain tiles.
- The tiled.xml file
- Which controls what hand-built tiles the 'tiled' program allows you to choose from.
- The tiled_autotiles.xml file
- Which controls what automatically built terrain tiles the 'tiled' program allows you to choose from.
- Level files
- Which control the contents of each level in the game.
- PLB files
- Which permit blender to be used for making models.
- Tile naming
- How auto-generated terrain tiles are named.
|Wikiid Pages relating to gameTools (edit)|
|gameTools - Main page|
|gameTools - Support Tools :|
|gameTools - File Formats :|
| gameTools - Source Code :
|Wikiid Pages relating to Lemur of Lima (edit)|
|Lemur of Lima - Main page|
|Lemur of Lima - Controls|
|Lemur of Lima - Levels :|
|Lemur of Lima - Java Plugins :|
|Lemur of Lima - Source Code Documentation :|